White privilege is your history being taught as a core class and mine being taught as an elective.
please let them know.
white privilege is your history being taught as a core class, and mine being banned because it would promote "the overthrow of the U.S. government, foster racial resentment, and advocate ethnic solidarity."
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
It’s kinda sad we have explain these things, but here we are